isa's world
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Somehow I Knew...
Ugh. I was looking so forward to my sonogram today. Last night I dreamt about it over and over again, only to wake up to my cell ringing. I pick up and heard the words "Hello, I'm calling from Dr._____'s office..." and I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" in my head. Apparently the x-ray tech called in sick today. Ugh, damnit!! Are you freaking kidding me? This is so frustrating. The wait was long enough as it is. Maybe this is the Lord's way of showing me that perhaps I need to just chill and stop trippin so much. What better way to make you rethink your ways than a swift kick in the ass? All I can do is just breath. I am greatly disappointed but hey, I'll know someday, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i would be sad..i kept thinking that would happen to me..:( lol now i can't stop thinking about my friends baby ultrasound and they said she was having a boy and then did another ultrasound like 10weeks later and said nope its a girl..heck no!!
ReplyDeleteLike I said you don't even have to worry about it, its going to be a girl wait and see! :)
ReplyDelete