isa's world


Sunday, July 18, 2010

The 5 Month Mark

So here is a picture of me in all my 5 months pregnant glory. =) Yeah, i just cut bangs again...it makes me feel like my old self again. There's so much going on, it's easy to get caught up in all the madness, so maybe that's why I so impulsively went for the scissors with no hesitation. I am so excited about how much life is going to change for us. It's crazy and I could easily be scared to death, but what good would that do? I've got to stay focused on always doing what's best for the gang, after all, it is my duty.<3
 Dax is learning so much so fast. He's talking so much and is so curious. Time goes by so fast when you have the honor and priviledge of seeing something develop and flourish right in front of your eyes... especially when it is a tiny little version of the person you love most in the world. And looking down at my growing belly..oh, it's such a trip! Hey little baby in there, I adore you. You make me laugh somehow. You make me feel amazing.

1 comment: