isa's world


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Legos, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Dax

Spending time with my son is never ever boring. There's always something interesting to pull out of his toy closet or Mommy and Daddys old stuff. Here's an awesome bachelor pad we made for our pals Brobee and Muno. It's been a very long time, but I remember playing Legos at my baby-sitters house. It was very fun and I don't think I ever had legos at my house. Guess it was kind of considered a "boys toy". Dax is funny, I'll make something while he tinkers around and then I'll present it to him, he'll take it, marvel at it, and destroy it.  He cracks me up but it's ok. Some people really get a kick out of taking things apart to see how they work, maybe that's what he's doing, i dunno.  Anyway, Legos rock. and somehow I manage to incorporate those lil YGG figurines into all the stuff we play. What can I say, they are sturdy, colorful, familiar friends that happen to be the perfect size! =)


 

1 comment:

  1. Milton is just like that.As a kid he use to take apart his fathers power tools just to see how they work..He never really got into legos.My brother i think they are still playing with legos.

    ReplyDelete