isa's world


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello Stranger


That's what we say to folks we haven't seen in a while, LOL. I am so rusty, but I'm back now. My keyboard is missing a few buttons and that really makes me dislike typing, but well, I'll try to ignore it. Tomorrow is the day I FINALLY find out what I'm having. No more uncertainty, I cannot friggin wait! I can finally start choosing names and making stuff, plans, parties, etc. I am debating how I'll tell my family. I want to do it in a cute little funny way. My in-laws don't want to find out the gender until the baby is here, so I have to be a little careful about posting stuff on the net. I'm very excited, although I'm not looking forward to sitting in the doctors office for like hours waiting because he's always running late. You see, my OBGYN is the pimp-daddy of gyno's so he's very busy. I totally think it's worth the wait though. I feel super super safe in is care.

No comments:

Post a Comment