isa's world


Monday, July 19, 2010

Dirty Job


Phil and I have our own bathroom that's connected to our bedroom. Luckily, we don't have to share it with guests when people come over, which is great for me cuz I always have it looking AWFUL!!! I guess that since I know no one sees it I simply don't care about the messes I leave, and yeah, I'll admit it, I get lazy! What with my makeup brushes, flat iron, blow dryer, bobby pins, etc. scattered about, poor Phil doesn't have a square inch to call his own. Well, I got sick of all the clutter and finally did something about it! I gave it the cleaning of it's life. I scrubbed the bathtub, bleached the toilets and counter-tops and mopped/disinfected the floors and cleaned the mirrors. I got all my crap off the counter and into the little closet in the bathroom in an organized manner. Whew!! So I snapped a few pics to commemorate this magic moment in hopes that by sharing this with you, I'll feel ashamed to ever let it get that bad again.  I like seeing bare counter top, I really really do. I am going to truly make an effort to keep my bathroom looking like this from now on...you are my witness!!! So what do you think of my shockingly bright green walls? LOL,  don't answer that!! Who needs coffee when you wake up in the morning and walk into this?

4 comments:

  1. Your bathroom looked like the color scheme and pattern I used for my bday party! Lol! My green was much lighter though. Your bathroom is really cute! Keep it clean woman! J/k....I get lazy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better keep that bathroom clean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! You'd be proud of me ladies, I cleaned up after myself this morning, even though we were rushing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay so now all you have to do is come over and clean my master bathroom, cuz my guest bathroom is clean its the other one that's a total mess. see you around 5pm!J/K I wish!

    ReplyDelete