isa's world


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

how time flies...

I'm sitting here at the obgyns office waiting for him because for some reason he's not here, but anyway...I'm not due for another four weeks and I can't help but think about how Dax was born three and a half weeks early. Will that happen again this time? It's all so crazy. I worry about my son and I don't want him to worry about me. I want him to be out with family having so much fun that he doesn't even notice my absence. And of course I pray that the new baby and I will be okay after the delivery. It's exciting and terrifying all at the same time. I know I just have to be positive and have faith in God. That's all I can do. <3 Anyway I hear the doctor right outside my door. Smell you later!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby! I remember when I was in your shoes years ago expecting my second baby, I felt so guilty. I would cry thinking my first baby was going to hate having a baby brother. Soon I realized it was the best thing ever. My boys LOVE each other so much, and look out for each other always. They have this amazing sibling bond. Today I feel happy that they have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing that! I feel bad that I just read it!

    ReplyDelete