
So its been a super long time since my last entry. I'm approaching the eighth month mark in my pregnancy and life is becoming a little, shall we say, uncomfortable. It is 4:45 a.m and I've got pretty bad heartburn. So bad in fact that my inner ears feel like they're burning too. Also, my sciatic nerve has been pinched since the very beginning of this pregnancy, which one, sucks and is painful, and two, limiting my ability to bend down or lift anything. It's very frustrating because having a two year old means I'm doing those movements anyway, it just kinda hurts like hell when i do. Ugh. But enough complaining, yeah pregnancy is no joke. Just because you see folks getting pg all the time doesn't make it any less special or challenging. Each time really is amazing and should be treated as such. =) I'm so excited to meet my baby...life is going to be crazy but I can't wait to welcome her into the world. I cant wait to see Phillips face the first time he holds her in his arms and I cant wait to introduce her to Dax. Its crazy how in life you start off as just one and then next thing you know, you're part of a whole new little family, a family of four!! Crazy!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1
Life is definitely going to get crazy, but you will be sooooo happy once your little girl is here! I can totally see her being your little fashion project! I can't wait to see! Hang in there kid!
ReplyDeleteIsa, thanks for sharing this and am so excited to meet her as well. Her perfect being and personality. I love you and your family of four (wow-I am so proud of you guys).
ReplyDeleteGloria
Im so excited for you!! =) xoxo
ReplyDelete