isa's world


Saturday, February 11, 2012

It's been a while....

In one of my last posts I was holding my newborn daughter in my arms. Today, I'm being used as a pillow by my one year old toddler. Time has flown. So much has happened and changed. Let's see if I can do a quick recap, we got in an accident and I no longer have a car. This trully sucks. With my hubby working as much as he does, I'm at the mercy of my dad and sisters kindness. Lol. They are great but nothing beats having your own set of wheels! Ok, moving on...Dax celebrated his third bday in California! The kids got to meet all of their father's family for the first time! That was an amazing trip! Took them to Disneyland and oh!...the beach!! The beach..how I missed you! We didnt get very much socializing done but it was still a ton of fun! Winter is now off the boob! I breastfed for 14 months. It was hard for me to stop but we both survived. She is such a firecracker! Loves ygg just like her brother did when he was her age. She dances, sings,claps, and is really talking so much these days. She is a fast learner. And she's fearless. These days Dax is all about Star Wars. Underwear, toys, movies, shirts, music, apps. Yes, I said music. My husband has the full score. We both are thrilled that we can all have something we can enjoy as a family. Even Winter comes running when she hears that imperial march going! My thumb is sore from typing  goodnight my lovelies.



No comments:

Post a Comment