isa's world


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Decisions to make...

I am facing a tough situation here, folks. As some of you may know, we have been renting out our house as a way of saving some money and getting a lil family time in while living with my parents in their home. It has been great so far. I LOVE that the kids are growing up with their grandparents near everyday. Dax is learning to speak spanish (i'm sure Phillip has picked some up too),and  I feel like a kid again, to be quite honest! But, the reality is that we can't exactly be here forever, and I'm actually excited for us to have our own place again. I want the kids to have their own room, a space for me to sew, and well, just a backyard for them to roam around in freely.  I am debating whether or not we should try to sell our house for something bigger. I feel like we've kinda outgrown our house. We may not have, I may just be a lil crazy. I haven't lived in it with two kids yet. It is crazy pressure. I dont know what the next move will be. Plus, the market right now for homes is pretty crummy. I just want to do whats best for all of us. Ugh! It's all so frustrating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment