isa's world


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

a little confession...


As I was washing dishes today, the most random memory popped into my head! I was taking an art appreciation class at El Co. a few years back, and on the day of our final, the teacher showed a slide with pretty much all the answers on it! I guess the temptation was too much for me, so I (or so I thought) non-chalantly started jotting down the answers inside my blue book (if you don't know what that is, it's a special lil' notebook type thing for essay types of tests). Well,long story short, we went on a break and when I came back, there was a pile of blue books on her desk and she said to me as I sat down "here you go.it's a new one." I almost crapped myself and when she saw the look on my face she was like "everyone got one, it's ok. take it". So apparently, the whole class turned in their blue books for a new one too!! OMG, I don't know what the hell happened, maybe everyone was cheating too, who knows! I was just sooo grateful that she didn't turn me in!! It was the last day of school.I took the test and ran the f* out of there, no looking back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment