Like I said before, I'm a stay at home mom. This is my first child ever, although I've taken care of every body's kids. It is so different when you have your own kids. I'm totally just rambling here, but it is so crazy how quickly they grow up. He just turned one and I recently stopped nursing him. I was watching him play and I got sad that I wouldn't see his little face looking up at me like he used to. It is just so magical and romantic when you look back, not so much as you're going through it. ::sighs:: I miss the little baby we brought home but this little boy is so awesome. He's funny and charming, just like his pops! I need to stop writing about him and actually go be with him! <3
isa's world
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
my sweetheart
Like I said before, I'm a stay at home mom. This is my first child ever, although I've taken care of every body's kids. It is so different when you have your own kids. I'm totally just rambling here, but it is so crazy how quickly they grow up. He just turned one and I recently stopped nursing him. I was watching him play and I got sad that I wouldn't see his little face looking up at me like he used to. It is just so magical and romantic when you look back, not so much as you're going through it. ::sighs:: I miss the little baby we brought home but this little boy is so awesome. He's funny and charming, just like his pops! I need to stop writing about him and actually go be with him! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh Isa..he will remember..I only nursed little man for about 3 months and he still looks at my boobs (that are not so much there anymore)and looks into my eyes just the same way he did when I nursed him...you nursed him longer so I'm sure you have that special bond!! =)
ReplyDeleteyeah, my boobs went from small to non-existant!! >:(
ReplyDelete